These are projects I created, help maintain, or have contributed to.
- Flask (http://flask.pocoo.org/)
- A popular Python web application framework.
- Pallets Projects (https://palletsprojects.com/)
- The organization that develops Flask, Werkzeug, Jinja, Click, and more. The goal is to develop focused packages that make constructing applications fun and easy.
- sopython.com (http://sopython.com)
- The website for the Python chat community on Stack Overflow.
- Flask-Alembic (https://flask-alembic.readthedocs.io/)
- A Flask extension that configures Alembic migrations for Flask-SQLAlchemy.
- Flask-SQLAlchemy (http://flask-sqlalchemy.pocoo.org/)
- Integrates SQLAlchemy engine and session management with Flask's request response cycle as well as adding some additional helpful behaviors.
- Flask-WTF (https://flask-wtf.readthedocs.io/)
- A Flask extension that makes it secure and convenient to use WTForms with Flask.
- Sphinx-Log-Cabinet (https://github.com/davidism/sphinx-log-cabinet)
- Collects, sorts, and collapses long lists of inline changelogs in Sphinx documentation.
- Flask-Login (https://flask-login.readthedocs.io/)
- Authentication and user session management for Flask.
- WTForms (https://wtforms.readthedocs.io/)
- A Python library for generating and processing HTML form data.